Fitness should be simple, practical, and effective only then will the results be visible as per satisfaction. Now, when coupled with a home gym, fitness goals become practical and come with complimentary convenience. Home gyms gained popularity due to the ease and flexibility that the user is provided with while setting it up. One has complete control over what equipment to purchase and what to skip. This makes a home gym all the more desirable. The hassle of finding motivation boosters with extra efforts to start working out is eradicated, as it is accompanied by the liberty to work out whenever.
However, thousands, if not lakhs of options in home-gym equipment tend to confuse people rather than solve their misery once and for all. And with the internet, it becomes all the more tedious to scroll through hundreds of web pages to find the best equipment that is suitable. That being said there is also certain multi-gym equipment available that make this entire process a lot easier.
Multi-gym machines act as “multi-purpose” equipment that offers a variety of exercise options all included in a single machine. Now, when the convenience provided by a home gym is combined with multi-purpose equipment, it surely adds feathers to the home gym cap. So let's look at some of the best multi-gym machines for home that will add immense value to your fitness routine.
1. Six Station Multi Gym Machine : The six-station gym of Cosco (Multi CG 600 Six-Station Gym) is made out of top-notch material. High-quality padding also provides joint and body support. The pulleys are super smooth ensuring a quality workout. Six Station meet six-person workout:
Station 1: tricep extension, leg extension, high pull AB crunch, tricep push-down, lat pull down, biceps curl, pectoral fly, seated press barrow, preacher curl, leg kick back, seated shoulder press, upright row, standing leg curl.
Station 2 : leg press.
Station 3 : push-up.
Station 4 : knee raise, dip arm.
Station 5 : chin up.
Station 6 : sit up, dumbbell exercise.
With such a multi-purpose machine, it will become impossible for you to look at any other single-use equipment.
2. Multi-station gym fitlux : It is designed for light-commercial use. This multi-station gym fitlux from Cosco 9950 series with one or two weight stacks offers up to 420 pounds of resistance. Extra-heavy-gauge steel frame and reinforced pulleys and steel ball bearings, ensure smooth and quiet operation. A contoured back pad provides solid spine support. The whole body can be easily worked out with movements covering the legs, chest, shoulder, biceps, and triceps.
3. Multifunctional trainer : A multi-functional trainer is a truly unique state-of-the-art machine that can train the shoulders across all planes of movement and angles. Ideal to get toned, round shoulders. It contains heavy-duty steel for machine safety and utmost care.
4. Multi-purpose bench : A multi-bench is just what you need for upping your workout game, it comes with strong adjustability to help you target multiple muscle groups, and is constructed with heavy racetrack tubing for adequate safety. One can easily term it as a go-to machine for various free-weight movements.
5. Multi-press : Cosco’s CTB multi-press has been designed with precise biomechanics to accurately target and strengthen the entire chest and shoulder. The machine comes with high durability cable and belt drive mechanisms which make the movement super smooth. It is constructed with heavy-duty material and quality checked multiple times to ensure complete safety. Adjustable seat to target different angles and Adequate padding in the seat helps protect your joints.
All in all, a multi-gym machine is what you are looking for if your priorities while working out are convenience, time efficiency, and versatility. The highlights that they offer can help you workout on every significant muscle bunch in your body in a way that is more secure and more controlled. And ultimately, if you are training to stay fit for many years to come, or if you are looking for a solid training machine as a foundation for starting out then the best multi-gym machine for home is probably your ideal option.